Search within Lanny's blog:


Leave me comments so I know people are actually reading my blogs! Thanks!

Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Are you ready for the second half of the 2020 game?

Someone said that 2020 was the longest decade of his life. Do you feel the same way?

What a year it is! So far the world has already experienced:
  • Bush fire in Australia
  • Volcano eruption in Malasia
  • Koby Bryant's death
  • A Global COVID-19 pandemic and a worldwide shutdown
  • Multiple stock market crash pauses
  • Flood in 26 provinces of China
  • Many earthquakes around the world (US, Puerto Rico, China)
  • Protests, riots, and Culture Revolution in many parts of the world (US, Europe)
  • Multiple dam breaches (Michigan US, China, Uzbekistan)
  • China passing national-security law for Hong Kong
  • Border clash between China and India
  • Heated tension tween North Korea and South Korea
  • Cyclones and tornados (India, US)
  • Locusts swarms around the world (Africa and Asia)
  • NAVY releasing UFO footages and UFO crash in Brazil
  • NASA finds evidence of parallel universes
  • 30 million people unemployed in the US
I personally experienced an earthquake and a wildfire that almost resulted in an evacuation.


So how are we doing so far? This picture perfectly summarizes it:


Today's July 1, 2020, which means we are just starting the second half of the 2020 game, or level 7 of the Jumanji game.
I get the feeling that the second half of Game 2020 will be even tougher. I wouldn't be shocked if we ended up with:
  • A disastrous dam breach at Three Gorges Dam in China
  • World War 3
  • An alien invasion
In fact, someone already got a video of this:

So are you ready? I am ready!!


I am so thrilled to have survived the first half of Game 2020, and I am going to put it all in for the second half!! I am going to stay tough and fight it all the way with my teeth and nails. I swear that I'll be more efficient, more productive, healthier, and stronger when I look back at 2020. I'll be fighting like this little tough guy:


Join me to fight in the second half! Let's kick some ass!! And whenever you feel hurt, defeated, or feel the need to give up, look at this video, chill, and then get back into the fight! We can do this!!


BTW: The easiest way to remember my blog address is http://lanny.lannyland.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    1. I can't see anything from the twitter stuff since you blocked it
    2. I like this blog but you forgot about the human bats, the underground ocean, the loch ness monster being spotted, and the chuck e cheese stuff
    3. I like this blog since I can relate to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not ready for the second half!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete