Search within Lanny's blog:


Leave me comments so I know people are actually reading my blogs! Thanks!

Friday, July 03, 2020

Daily Battles: How to find my past Twitter tweets and retweets?

I was trying to find something I retweeted on Twitter a while ago. Turned out this task is super hard on the Twitter website. First, you have to go to your own account page and then scroll and scroll and wait. Then at some time, the web page will stop loading any more tweets in history, so all your time has been wasted.

If you have run into the same kind of problem, here's good news for you! There's a web tool called All My Tweets, that will allow you to easily search through all your tweet history, especially the retweets.

To use the tool, first, go to the website at http://www.allmytweets.net and then log in using your Twitter credentials. You will be asked to authorize this web tool to access your Twitter account. 


Once that's done, you will see all your tweet history in text format that looks like this:


Now you can simply use the browser's search function to find any old tweets/retweets easily. All the retweets would start with the text RT.






Why are humans smarter than other animals? Because we know how to use the right tools to get things done easier. 







BTW: The easiest way to remember my blog address is http://blog.lannyland.com

1 comment: