Search within Lanny's blog:


Leave me comments so I know people are actually reading my blogs! Thanks!

Monday, August 12, 2019

Daily Battles: How to Get Rid Of Recommended Videos at the End of a YouTube Video

Don't you find it very annoying that towards the end of a YouTube video you watch, a bunch of recommended video thumbnails cover up most of the player screen and obstruct the ending part of the clip?

Well, here's how you can fix that:

Go to YouTube web page and click on you avatar icon to open the menu. Click Settings with the gear icon. Next click Playback and performance from the menu on the left, and you'll see something like the image below. Uncheck Show annotations and in-video notifications. Make sure to click the SAVE button. That's it!


Another battle fought and another battle one. Moving on to the next battle!






This fix is also super valuable if you find yourself keep clicking those thumbnails to watch clips after clips late into the night... 







BTW: The easiest way to remember my blog address is http://lanny.lannyland.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:54 PM

    This is very helpful! Half the time I can't see the end of the video and I miss out on the video. Now I can see the last part of my videos!

    ReplyDelete