Search within Lanny's blog:


Leave me comments so I know people are actually reading my blogs! Thanks!

Saturday, August 03, 2019

Daily Battles: Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac Not Working


If you actually follow my blog, then you'll know that my Logitech wireless solar keyboard ran out of battery yesterday. My keyboard is the exact same one shown above, a Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard for Mac, which sells for $53.97 on Amazon.

When the keyboard was working before but stops working, most likely it is out of battery. The easiest way to check is to push the sun button (upper left in the image below) and see if you get a happy face light (has battery) or a sad face light (out of battery). Note that if it is out of battery, there's no way to plug it into a power source, so your best bet is to leave it somewhere very bright during the day and leave it there for the entire day for it to charge.


However, after it has charged, it is very possible that even with a happy face, the keyboard still doesn't work. Don't panic, the fix is actually very simple. Plugged into your USB port, you'll find a 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver that looks similar to the one below. Simply unplug it and plug it into a different USB port would solve your problem and get your keyboard back working again.


Another option is to restart your Mac, and most likely the keyboard will resume working. I don't like rebooting my computers with so many things I have already running, so I'll stick with the first option.

So why do we have to do this? Well, just another bug or stupid design by Apple. Life goes on, so don't sweat too much over it.

Moving on to my next daily battles with technology!!






Key to Happiness: ARK - A random act of kindness a day.






BTW: The easiest way to remember my blog address is http://lanny.lannyland.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    This, is why you just use a normal keyboard, but if you want you can buy me a macbook with the keyboard and I can test it out for you!

    ReplyDelete